Terms of Return
WITHDRAWAL OF THE AGREEMENT. EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOODS
1. The Buyer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale and return the following goods to the Seller:
1.1. medicinal preparations;
1.2. quality foods, including nutritional supplements;
1.3. the quality of the Goods used by the Buyer, damaged or damaged by their packaging or other actions taken by the Buyer, as well as incomplete merchandise (for example, specific Parts of the Goods lost, no instruction manual or warranty booklet, if any, and etc.);
1.4. other Goods that the Seller has the right to refuse to accept under applicable law.
2. The Goods shall be considered defective if the Goods have expired, the Goods contain ingredients prohibited by law, due to improper storage conditions prior to delivery of the Goods to the Buyer, have changed the consistency or other essential features of the Goods, the Goods are mechanically damaged, their packaging or other Defective quality of goods.
3. The Buyer has the right to return to the Seller the Goods ordered or purchased in the Online Shop that are not specified in the Terms and Conditions 1.1. of this Agreement, by canceling the contract for the sale and purchase of all or part of the Goods in the order. In order to exercise this right, the Buyer shall, upon cancellation of the Sales and Purchase Agreement:
3.1. to inform the Seller about the cancellation of the contract within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the day of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer by submitting a free-form signed application, which sets out the Buyer’s decision to withdraw from the contract to the administrator’s e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; and
3.2. not later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the day of informing the Seller about the cancellation of the contract as provided in Clause 3.1. to send the Goods to the Seller together with the Goods Purchase Order (copy of the payment order and / or VAT invoice) and other supporting documents (for example, warranty service book), if applicable, in the manner provided for in clause 7 of these Rules.
4. Returned or replacement quality Goods must be intact, free of trade appearance (labels unpeeled, undamaged, protective film, etc.) and must not be used. The Product must be returned in its original packaging with the same set as received by the Purchaser, making sure to include the Product Acquisition Document, Warranty Card (if issued), instructions for use, and other accessories of the Product. If the Product is incomplete, damaged, disorderly or not properly packaged, the Seller has the right not to accept the Product, replace it or refund the money paid by the Buyer for the Product.
5. The right provided for in clause 3 of these Rules may be exercised only by the Buyer who is considered a consumer by law, ie. y. a natural person who declares his will to purchase, buy and use a product for personal, family or household needs not related to business or profession.
6. Goods of poor quality shall be replaced or returned in accordance with these Rules and the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania in force at the time of purchase of the Goods.
7. The Goods may be transferred to the Seller:
7.1. if the Goods have been withdrawn by the Buyer in the shop, the Goods shall be returned to the same store;
7.2. If the Goods have been delivered to the Buyer by a courier service, the conditions for returning the Goods shall be coordinated individually by the Buyer applying to the Administrator by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +370 652 94451.
8. In the cases of returning the Goods, the Seller shall refund the money paid for the Goods to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of returning the Goods, transferring the money to the bank account of the Payer for the Goods, after deducting the commission fees specified in Clause 6.2. The delivery charge specified in clause 6.3 or clause 6.9. See sections 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 of the Rules sent to you during the registration process.